- Aspire Impact Mission Initiatives Pvt Ltd. Aspire Impact is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site https://aspireImpact.in/ (“Site”)
- Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- your name
- your age
- your occupation
- a user ID and password of your choice
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- limited personal details
- Any other data as Aspire Impact may require
- Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Aspire Impact’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by Aspire Impact for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Aspire Impact and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Aspire Impact with any person, at Aspire Impact’s discretion.
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the Aspire Impact site.
- Refusing Cookies on Aspire Impact’s Website
- Note: Some product features and services provided by Aspire Impact require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
- Usage of Information
- Personal information will be used by Aspire Impact for internal purposes including the following:
- sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, Aspire Impact Annual Report, reminders for donations, etc.
- processing your donations to Aspire Impact (ii) Receipt for donations made by you to Aspire Impact.
- maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Disclosure of Personal Information by Aspire Impact
- Within Aspire Impact, access to Personal Information collected by Aspire Impact will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Aspire Impact and third parties hired by Aspire Impact to perform administrative services. Aspire Impact will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in Aspire Impact’s Database, processing your donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. Aspire Impact cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and Aspire Impact will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- Aspire Impact may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Aspire Impact, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with Aspire Impact in any manner. Aspire Impact will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- Aspire Impact is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Aspire Impact.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Aspire Impact, Aspire Impact reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Aspire Impact and it’s property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Aspire Impact.
- Usage of Information
- Aspire Impact endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- Aspire Impact however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
- Links to other Websites
- Copyright Protection
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of Aspire Impact and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Aspire Impact and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries or making a donation to Aspire Impact products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of Aspire Impact. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Aspire Impact belong to their respective owners and are their property.
- Refund Policy for In-Person Events
In case a registration is cancelled for any reason, the individual or organization making the original fee payment will receive:
- 100% Refund if the cancellation is due to Aspire cancelling or postponing the Program for any reason whatsoever;
- 100% Refund if the cancellation request is received, in writing, 90 days before the course start date;
- 75% Refund, if the cancellation request is received, in writing, between 60 to 89 days before the course start date;
- 50% Refund, if the cancellation request is received in writing between 30 to 59 days before the start of the course. In this case, the study material will still be delivered to all learners.
- 25% refund if the cancellation request is received in writing less than 30 days before the course start date. In this case, the study material will still be delivered to all learners.
- No Refund will be granted if the cancellation request is received during the last 15 days before the course start date. In this case, the materials will still be delivered to all learners as well as access to any videos recorded of the live sessions.
- If a registrant fails to attend without notification, or if a withdrawal occurs on or after a program start date, full tuition will be forfeited.
- Aspire reserves the right to register on first come first serve basis, to keep each cohort to a maximum of 50 attendees.
- Aspire also reserves the right to cancel the course due to low enrolments in which case 100% of the money will be refunded to all learners.
- Aspire allows the transferability of Fee, i.e. in case a paid candidate is unable to attend program due to some exigency, the candidate is allowed to nominate some other person to attend the program.
- If Aspire cancels a program due to low enrollment, registered participants will receive a refund of any tuition paid, or be allowed to move their registration to a future running of the program. Refunds from cancelled programs can also be applied to other open-enrollment programs.
Please note that 100 percent of the full tuition will be forfeited if one of the following occurs:
– The registrant does not enroll in another program within one year of the original start date.
– The registrant transfers more than two times
Refund/Cancellation request must be received in writing.
- Cancellation Policy
- If a cancellation request is made before 31 May 2021, 10% of the total amount will be deducted as processing fee
- If a cancellation request is made between 1 June to 10 June 2021, 20% of the total amount will be deducted as processing fee
- If a cancellation request is made between 11 June to 14 June 2021, 50% of the total amount will be deducted
- If there is a no show, there will be no refund offered