Impact Future Project
Impact Future Project is a collaborative thought leadership platform for impact leaders to create research & knowledge, awareness & advocacy and education & training for the imminent Impact Economy. The Sectoral Impact Communities have leaders representing ten different stakeholder groups.
IFP’s core purpose is to spark an appreciative enquiry to understand our Impact Future, through a 100% digital platform and generate ideas to help India unlock $1 trillion for SDGs, to become a $10 trillion economy by 2030 and end poverty.
Our Impact Communities
- Accessibility, Disabilities & Inclusion (D&I)
- Affordable Housing & Sustainable Urbanization
- Food, Agri & Ag Tech(incl. Sustainable Forestry & Fisheries)
- Education, Employability, Skills & Ed Tech
- BFSI, Financial Inclusion & Fintech
- Healthcare, Medical & Health Tech
- Renewables, Climate Infra & Cleantech
- Sustainable Manufacturing, Infra & Supply Chains
- WASH (Water, Sanitation, Hygiene) & Waste Management
- Gender Equality, Women & Livelihood